Terms of Service and Rules
Welcome to the Pangolin Forum! Registration to this forum is free, however we do insist that you abide by these Forum Rules as well as other applicable policies as described below: If you would like to cancel the registration, click hereto return to the forums index.
You, the user of the Pangolin Forum ("You"), and not Pangolin Laser Systems, Inc. ("Pangolin"), are solely responsible for any and all content, reviews, photos, communications and/or information You publish or display, on or via the Pangolin Forum (known herein as "Forum").
If You do not agree to these Forum Rules, You are expressly prohibited from using the Pangolin Forum. You can accept these Forum Rules by clicking on the checkbox labeled "I Agree", the button labeled "Register" or such similar labels as may be designated by Pangolin to accept these Forum Rules.
CODE OF CONDUCT
You expressly and unconditionally agree NOT to use the Forums, or assist a third party to:
- Violate any laws, rules, regulations, third party rights or our policies.
- Harass, abuse, defame, promote racism, promote hatred, personally attack or harm another person, or in order to contact, advertise to, or to solicit any user without prior express consent;
- Promote pornography, or content that is obscene or sexually explicit in nature;
- Violate the privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights of another person;
- Post inappropriate, incorrect, untruthful or inaccurate content, or content unrelated to the Pangolinís products or services;
- Introduce viruses, software, computer code, malicious code or automated agents to the Forums, or access the Forums so as to generate automated messages or to strip or mine data from;
- Interfere with, disrupt, modify, reverse engineer, unduly burden or decompile any data or functionality of the Forums or networks connected thereto;
- Assist, facilitate, encourage, induce, or request that anyone else take any action which may impair or negatively affect the visibility or ranking of Pangolin Forum pages in search engines;
- Distribute or post junk mail, unsolicited commercial communications, SPAM or bulk electronic communications, including, without limitation, promoting other websites;
- Post, distribute or reproduce ís copyrighted material, trademarks or other proprietary information without prior express written consent, unless otherwise permitted by law;
- Post, distribute or reproduce a third partyís copyrighted material, trademarks or other proprietary information without prior express written consent, unless otherwise permitted by law; or
- Utilize false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity or otherwise mislead as to the origin of the content You have posted to this Forum.
REMOVAL OF OBJECTIONABLE CONTENT
IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 230 OF THE COMMUNICATIONS DECENCY ACT OF 1996 (CODIFIED AT 47 U.S.C. ß 230), PANGOLIN CANNOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR CLAIMS ARISING FROM THE CONTENT PROVIDED BY THIRD PARTIES.
Pangolin passively hosts third party-provided content and is not responsible therefore. Pangolin is immune from liability for all such third party content, of any kind or nature. As a general rule, Pangolin does not review or monitor User Generated Content ("UGC") posted or transmitted by users of the Forums. However, Pangolin reserves the right, but is not obligated, in our sole and absolute discretion, to review, modify or remove objectionable, profane, offensive, indecent, libelous, threatening or private content, third party content that violates the Forum Rules or our policies, or that we otherwise believe to be inappropriate.
If You believe that a violation of the Forum Rules or other policies has occurred, please contact us, using the Contact Us link. Pangolin may, but is not obligated, in our sole and absolute discretion, to review the content and investigate whether modification or removal of the third party content is warranted.
However, You expressly acknowledge that Pangolin has no obligation or liability to You should we refuse to take action by reviewing, monitoring, modifying, investigating or removing content posted or transmitted by users of the Forums. You expressly acknowledge and agree that a refusal by Pangolin to investigate or take action to, without limitation, remove or modify content, shall not constitute a violation of these Forum Rules, or any other terms or policies. Pangolin reserves all rights to report any misconduct to law enforcement, regulatory authorities or administrative bodies, and/or to take legal action against You.