1003 error and can't find QM2000 board (intermittent)

danmc

Hi guys,
i can't seem to load LD2000 from my qm2000 pro board as it comes up with the 1003 error. I read in another forum that is it due to a corrupt or non existing LD2000.DLL file but where would i find this file? and how would i get an un corrupt version of it?
i have deleted and reinstalled the newest LD2000 RC22. as well as beyond30.
i also get a runtime error '424' object required with my 1003 error

Before i even get to this issue i have to push reconnect many many times until it can see my qm2000 board. sometimes it helps to restart the board and it will see it within a few seconds but then eventually lose connection. this connection time has been getting more worse as the days go on taking longer and longer to connect.

Am i better to move my licence across to an FB4 to make life easier?

Attachments

• SnipImage.JPG
    SnipImage.JPG
    12.8 KB · Views: 6
  • SnipImages.JPG
    SnipImages.JPG
    8.9 KB · Views: 6
Hi guys,
i can't seem to load LD2000 from my qm2000 pro board as it comes up with the 1003 error. I read in another forum that is it due to a corrupt or non existing LD2000.DLL file but where would i find this file? and how would i get an un corrupt version of it?
i have deleted and reinstalled the newest LD2000 RC22. as well as beyond30.
i also get a runtime error '424' object required with my 1003 error

Before i even get to this issue i have to push reconnect many many times until it can see my qm2000 board. sometimes it helps to restart the board and it will see it within a few seconds but then eventually lose connection. this connection time has been getting more worse as the days go on taking longer and longer to connect.

Am i better to move my licence across to an FB4 to make life easier?
Take the card out from the pci slot and take the memory card out of its slot.
Clean gold fingers and the slots.
It might help.

Back