Can we link beyond with touch designer ?

jujun

Is there any sdk or some way to work with touchdesigner?

By the way,I wanna know how to get into the Kinect of beyond ultimate version
When I click green button of Kinect .i only can get a kinect setting. And my sensor is active

Recent beta version of TD has node designed by Derivative for communication from TD to BEYOND. For demo purpose you can use demo version of BEYOND and free version of TD. If you need laser output then you should use commercial version of TD and BEYOND. Communication made on top of BEYOND SDK, no DMX required. I would assume TD to come with some demo project and instruction how to use the node.From BEYOND side - all is simple, TD send frames to projection zones. The only detail - both apps must be in same PC.

Regarding kinect - there is documentation about this. Also, current BEYOND installer has folder BIN with two exe files. You must use 32 bit version of BEYOND for using it with Kinect.

[QUOTE =“ ENOT,post:30947,member:1519”] TD的最新测试版具有由Derivative设计的节点,用于从TD到BEYOND的通信。出于演示目的,您可以使用BEYOND的演示版和TD的免费版。如果需要激光输出,则应使用商业版的TD和BEYOND。通讯基于BEYOND SDK,无需DMX。我假设TD附带了一些演示项目和说明如何使用该节点。从BEYOND端开始-一切都很简单,TD将帧发送到投影区域。唯一的细节-两个应用程序必须在同一台PC上。

关于kinect-有关于此的文档。另外,当前的BEYOND安装程序具有包含两个exe文件的BIN文件夹。您必须使用BEYOND的32位版本才能与Kinect一起使用。[/ QUOTE]

嗨,不是,我想学习TD具有由Derivative设计的节点。我能得到它吗?谢谢。

Recent beta version of TD has node designed by Derivative for communication from TD to BEYOND. For demo purpose you can use demo version of BEYOND and free version of TD. If you need laser output then you should use commercial version of TD and BEYOND. Communication made on top of BEYOND SDK, no DMX required. I would assume TD to come with some demo project and instruction how to use the node.From BEYOND side - all is simple, TD send frames to projection zones. The only detail - both apps must be in same PC.

Regarding kinect - there is documentation about this. Also, current BEYOND installer has folder BIN with two exe files. You must use 32 bit version of BEYOND for using it with Kinect.

hi,enot ,i want learn TD has node designed by Derivative .can i get it? thanks.

Are all this thread about TD things are still up to date with the latest Beyond update 5.0 ?

Especially since now only a single download version of Beyond and there won't be any seperate download (the Demo and Real version) regarding it.. hmm

Recently I have been using Touchdesigner with beyond 4 and 5. And it really couldn't be easier. It works correctly and in real tempo. In my case I only use Beyond as a bridge, I do everything from TD. To put a downside, it communicates directly with the laser, I understand, and the FX parameters, etc master doesn't work.
On the other hand, it is also possible to communicate through Ilda, of course, I have tried it and it works, fbut for my laser/mapping work to be able to do everything directly without going through ILDA is a blessing. I can do both laser and video mapping from the same TD, that's what gives me the power .

Back