zone chase with soft transition

lasershow-creation

Hi guys,

I am searching for a simple solution to create a soft zone chase effect. The included Zone chase effect only allows to create hard transition. This means e.g. a rotating line starts at zone1 and will continue its rotation at zone2, later at zone3 and so on... but it´s not possible to have something like soft transitions.
Example of what I want to have:
The rotating line effect should have an overall length of 2sec. So it starts at zone1... after 1sec, it should start at zone2 as well from beginning, but the output at zone1 should still continue until the 2sec are over... so there´ll be an time overlap of 1sec...
--> this is to create what I call "soft chase effect" ;)

Any idea how to do this, without creating an individual track for each zone? (clear to me, that this is the "traditional" way how to do this....)

Best regards,
Tobias

Hi Bob,

in general the setup is clear to me. But unfortunately I cannot find any setting, how to allow "soft fadings or soft transitions" from one projector to the other. This means, e.g. I would like to have the frame fading out at projector 1 and during the fade out, already starting to fade in at projector two… a.s.o…
This is what I mean by soft transition.
Current setup only allows to "switch" hard from one projector to the other without any overlap of the fadings…

Hope my explanation above is more clear now?
If needed, I can also shortly create a clip that shows what I mean (done manually with several tracks then and not with this new zone chaser feature)

Best regards,
Tobias

Hi, you can make transition with the effekt sektion for start and end. This gets active with every chase, but only inside the Chase Time and this makes no overlapping. I know you mean an overlapping Time for gentle transitions between the Chases.

Make an "start effect" Fade in with metronom and 0,400 duration
zonechase1.PNG

and "stop effect" Fade out with metronom and 0,400

zonechase2.PNG
@Tobias ruf mich einfach mal an oder schick mir eine Mail dann schick ich dir das Beispiel

Back