VDJ-Plugin 64 Bit version

Hallo Team

Since we are all happy about the 64 bit version of VDJ ...
Is there a compatible version of LaserBeat ?

Best regards from Berlin
Ralf

Hello team

Will not annoy but is there a 64 bit version of the plugin in view?
The 64 bit version of VDJ (VirtualDJ) gives error message and does not support the current 32Bit plugin.

Deutsch Original
Hallo Team

Will nicht nerven aber ist denn eine 64 Bit Variante des Plugins in Aussicht ?
Die 64 bit Version von VDJ ( VirtualDJ) gibt Fehlermeldung und unterstützt das derzeitige 32Bit Plugin nicht.

Hello Ralf,

Im sorry to report there is no 64 bit version. In this case I advice you to install BEYOND 32 bit.

(Richt-click on the BEYOND installer and place it in compatibility mode "windows 32 bit")

Hello Bob

Text as always via google translated

The 64 bit version of Beyomd runs perfectly also the plugin as long as I use Virtual DJ as a 32 bit version. . !!!!!

I think it's a shame that there will be no 64-bit plugin for Virtual DJ ..
This means a big step back, especially as Pangolin advertises extremely well with the compatibility with VDJ (which is no longer available).

Atomix also plans to drop the 32bit version like many driver vendors, then what? For example, Nvidia only offers 64 bit drivers for Windows 10.

I am really disappointed to have spent so much money and now not to get ahead. , (because of a plugin of less than 2.5 MB)

Hallo Bob

Text wie immer via google übersetzt

Die 64 Bit Version von Beyomd läuft tadellos auch das Plugin solang ich Virtual DJ als 32 Bit Version nutze. .!!!!!
Ich finde es richtig schade das es da kein 64 Bit Plugin geben wird..
Das bedeutet ein riesen Schritt zurückbleiben zumal Pangolin extrem mit der Kompatibilität zu VDJ wirbt.(die jetzt nicht mehr gegeben ist)
Atomix plant bestimmt auch die 32bit -Version wie viele Treiber-Anbieter fallen zu lassen , was dann ? z.B Nvidia bietet für Windows 10 nur noch 64 Bit Treiber an.

Ich bin echt enttäuscht so viel Geld ausgegeben zu haben und nun nicht weiter zu kommen. . .(wegen einem Plugin´s von nicht einmal 2.5 MB)

The 64 bit version of the plugin for VirtualDJ is now in beta, and all seems very promising. The next installer Build of QuickShow and BEYOND will contain the new 64 bit version.

Hello Bob

That makes me happy. , , THANK YOU !!!!

Also offer my help to test the beta ..

Greetings from Berlin

Ralf

Das freut mich riesig. . . DANKE !!!!
Biete auch meine Hilfe zum testen der Beta an..
Gruß aus Berlin
Ralf

From now on the VirtualDJ plugin will also be available for download for the 64bit version
Now the plugin works perfect
Even the setup was improved and also finds the VDJ plugin folder which is not in the default directory (even on a different partition for me)

Thanks to the team

__________________________________________________________-
Ab sofort gibts das VirtualDJ Plugin auch für die 64Bit Version zum Download
Jetzt funktioniert das Plugin Perfekt
Sogar das Setup wurde verbessert und findet auch den VDJ-Plugin-Ordner der nicht im Standartverzeichnis liegt (Bei mir sogar auf einer anderen Partition)

Vielen Dank an das Team

Back