Enttec DMX USB Pro MK2 Not being seen by Beyond

Currently I have the enttec USB pro connected, all firmware has been updated. However it is not visible in the DMX artnet setup window in Beyond 4.0. What am I missing? This is a different computer than I normally use and this is my first time using 4.0. I have used this Enttec interface before with 3.0 and it work great.

This is probably the issue. You can download the tool from Enntec their website to put it into "serial" mode. Then you should be able to use the MKII

This is probably the issue. You can download the tool from Enntec their website to put it into "serial" mode. Then you should be able to use the MKII
Hey Bob, Thanks for the quick Answer. I reached out to Enttec and their tech service is not aware of a way to put this item into "Serial mode" We however were able to figure out the issue. Window 10 default does not see this item as a COM port. You have to got into the USB serial that the Enttec show under the device manager and activate the Virtual Com Port I'll try and snap some pictures and share them when my show is done. Thanks again for your help.

Back