Secure option for cue pages in workspace

lasershow-creation

Hi all,

is it somehow possible to secure a single page or a full workspace on license number?
So basically the same concept as it´s already available for shows?

Reason is quite simple: I would like to create some live cue pages or full live workspaces for customers, but I need to secure those pages the same way as I would do with shows as well. So whenever the right interface is plugged in, the cue o page can be used. If not plugged in, it should be impossible to playback those cues.

Thanks and best regards,
Tobias

Besides exporting everything to a static show and dragging the show into a page cue, there is , as far as I know, no possibility to do that.

Hi,
@Pangolin / Alexey: would there be a chance to implement the above mentioned function? Without this licensing feature, it´s really hard to create live show stuff and/or cue catalogues for clients (which was requested already several times)
In general: Every show can be secured in several perfect ways, which is working excellent and a very very welcome feature. But the somehow really complex cues, considering as the key items to professional and high quality shows cannot be secured? Based on my opinion, this should be set on high prio wish list! ;)

function proposal:
Secure option1: whenever you send a secured cue list, the customer can playback those cues, copy them into a show, but cannot use it without the right hardware license#
Secure option2: The cues can be played back and manupulated in live mode, but it´s not possible to copy them into a timeline

Thanks and best regards,
Tobias

Back