Installation on new laptop.

maestro

I need to install QuickShow onto a new laptop and was wondering which version I should install. I have the original installation disc for 2.0 but remember there was a clock issue with it so I had to install the 2.5 version. There is no online link available for that version. If I install the current 4.0 version from the download section, will my existing FB3QS still work with it? Also, will all my existing cues/shows still work the same? Is there a learning curve or is it pretty much the same layout? I will be installing it on a Windows 7 laptop but would also like to do a fresh install on an old XP laptop. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks! :)

Hello Maestro, If you have an original FB3, made by us, then you can install the latest version 4 from the download section. The user interface is almost the same, with the exception of the new features. It will also run on Windows 7 and XP. You will need to setup your projection zones as we changed internally from number to name based zones.

Thanks for the quick reply. Yes, it is an original FB3QS made by Pangolin. I will set it up and let you know if I get stuck. Thanks again.

Back