logo won't stop spinning

bob d

I imported some logos with quickshow and the import was great. when I show them in quick show they are just plain with no animation or effects - which is how I want them. When I enable the laser they all start spinning and flickering. How do I remove the spinning and flickering? there is nothing in the effects for the logo and when they show in the software it is just the images (again, that is all I want)..spent a couple hours trying to figure this out! help!

I am not sure of each, but the logos started out at 300 dpi. the lasers we own are a mirage beat we bought about 18 months ago. the flickering might be the dots, but I am more concerned with how to stop the spinning - which i think would be in the quickshow software somewhere.

Other images are fine. The logos had between 1200 and 1500 points. Most are very simple and came from hi res jogs. I think the issue is fps. When they run, some have only 5 fps..which makes it shake and fly everywhere. How do you increase fps?

I would digitize the logo manually.
Open the frame editor load the image and draw it by hand using the tools on the upper left side of the frame editor.
Less points = more fps = a much better looking image.

Although the screenshot does not show the number of points, but it is obvious that there is not 1200...1500 points, not less than 3000.
Therefore, the fps is very low.
You forgot about the anchor points that the controller adds on its own.
It is necessary to reduce the detail by about 2...3 times. For example, show logo in parts

igor..thanks for the help. I was confused by your reply and reposted the picture showing the frame points. I think that is my confusion. are you saying that it should be at least 3000 points? the screen shot below does show the frame points. there isn't much detail in these logos - simple text and some shapes. The others I have imported are similiar - some basic names and logos. How do I boost the number of points using the quickshow quick capture tab? the actually images are all pretty hi resolution images with big file sizes.

upload_2019-8-19_12-27-6.png

It's okay - over time you will gain experience and understanding.
Usually no more than one word + several lines are output to the laser.
In your logo as much as 3 words + a lot of additional objects.
When the controller will add anchor points in total there will be at least 3000 points on this logo.
Actually what you see when output to the laser.

Remove irrelevant details (small circles, double lines on rectangles).
The text should be displayed in turn: first one word, then remove the first word, output the second, remove the second, output the third. Something like that :)

Back