Advanced image synthesizer.

marc pascal

In the
"effect quick synth item" we can choose many different effects. in most of these effects down the bottom of the ab we find a buttion called "Action" when we push this we get another tab called Effect item properties. I would like to know how these work.
In there we have the following:
Front Action.
Enable Effect item if channel value is in range. also what is FFT and how does one use it?
Enable/Disable sequence.
&
Effect duration limiter

I cannot see anywhere in the help documentation anything about these mysterious items can any one throw some light on them for me. thanks

cheers

Chees, marc pascal!
Maybe wiki.pangolin can helphttps://wiki.pangolin.com/beyond:advanced_image_synthesizer
Tell me if it doesn't help!

Thank you Igor.
I was not aware of that wiki link.
So what I understood from the link is; there is a way of isolating the different laser content images with different timings, and /or starting and stopping each element. exactly HOW this happens I am still uncertain.
I would like to know as that knowledge will help me to deepen my use of this My favorite tool.
I am very interested to know how the "Enable/Disable sequence settings works. How do you define the event?
thanks heaps for attempting to explain a complicated function!!

Hi, marc pascal!
We are constantly working on improving the manuals and training videos.
For now, that's what it is!
Also I think the best way to understand the tool is to test it!
Try it, and if something goes wrong - write this or on support at pangolin dot com and we'll deal with it.

And have a good day!

Igor.. that is a dissapointing response, and a little bit lame.. sorry. I appreciate it is difficult to explain using words, and much easier to show in person.
I would love to try it but I dont have any instruction anywhere and do not know where to begin..
Maybe ask the person that created that component if they have any notes.......once I get the basics I will be able to experiment and see how it works.
If somebody could explain, how to engage these tools I can prob work it out from there.....
thanks..
You made that beautifull flower pattern that changes colour on the cloud yes?
cheers
marc

Hey, marc!
It's about RealTime Audio in BEYOND (audio-events).
I suggest you read this page https://wiki.pangolin.com/beyond:realtime_audio.

In general, studying the program at random: from one topic to another will always lead to a large number of questions.

For example, in due time, I read the documentation from beginning to end.
I recommend for you do the same.

Well, if you have any questions, you're welcome. ;)

Back