Beyond- Playing a animation in reverse

Requin

Good day to all.
can anyone tell me how to play a graphic animation in reverse in beyond on the timeline.
Showtime was easy with the option to select first and last frame but in beyond i cant seem to find anything to reverse frame order.

Thank you

Right click on the animation cue and select edit frames (new). There is a "Frame" menu selection at the top of the GUI that pops up; click it and then click "Reverse order of frames"... Animation is reveresed. :D

I think it makes sense to add this to the timeline portion of the software. Should be under the Event tab. Possibly in the Rate of Change section. Since Ping Pong will play an animation back and forth, it would make sense to have Reverse here.

I also think an "Accelerate then Decelerate" control should be one of the defaults, since so many of us are used to having it in Showtime.

Hi I am trying to reverse an animation, found the "Flip animation" button in Frames menu within simple frame editor however this doesn't seem to work?
Is there anywhere else this is located or another way it can be performed?

Many thanks

Igor,

Many thanks for your reply, I only have Beyond Essentials so no advance frame editor, is there no other way of reversing the animation?

Many thanks

Hi, Rich T!

I'm sorry, but I don't know any other way to reverse the frames!
I think the easiest way to ask someone from a colleague who has Beyond Advanced or Ultimate to do a reverse.

Back