New version of Lasershow Converter MAX available

Pangolin

Staff member
We have created a version of Lasershow Converter MAX that works with 3ds max version 2015. We are looking for a few people to test it before we release it to the general public.

If you have 3ds max version 2015 and would like to use it with Lasershow Converter MAX, please contact William Benner privately using the contact form to request a copy.

Best regards,

William Benner

dear
William Benner

i wanna use Lasershow Converter MAX with 3ds max version 2015,
so kindly suggest me what can i do?

thanka

mintubd

Please contact me using the contact form link, as described above. Link is also provided above.

When contacting me, please provide your existing LC-Max license.bmp file so we can verify the purchase.

Best regards,

William Benner

Hello. I have Quick Show and Beyound. I can't figure out how to install the LC Max plugin. When buying, I was told that this plugin is included in the purchase of Beyound. Help me figure it out.

Good day, tell me where I can download the LC 3ds Max_InstallBeyond 2021 win10 ?
Hi, Yevgen!
You can find the installer you need in the folder C:\BEYOND50\InstallSupport\LCMax_Install

I want to draw your attention to the fact that the LCMax plugin is included in the the Beyond Ultimate version only.

Hello. I have Quick Show and Beyound. I can't figure out how to install the LC Max plugin. When buying, I was told that this plugin is included in the purchase of Beyound. Help me figure it out.

You can find the installer you need in the folder C:\BEYOND50\InstallSupport\LCMax_Install .

I want to draw your attention to the fact that the LCMax plugin is included in the the Beyond Ultimate version only.

You can find the installer you need in the folder C:\BEYOND50\InstallSupport\LCMax_Install .

I installed it, but for some reason this error comes out.

Attachments

• Снимок экрана 2021-11-07 144040.png
    Снимок экрана 2021-11-07 144040.png
    80.1 KB · Views: 7
I installed it, but for some reason this error comes out.

Your screenshot shows that you have the Essentials version.
For the LCMax plugin to work, you need to upgrade to the Ultimate version.

Your screenshot shows that you have the Essentials version.
For the LCMax plugin to work, you need to upgrade to the Ultimate version.
Trouble. I wish no one had told me about this earlier. Thank

Back