Combining shows after one another?

Maria

I´ve created some shows with music tracks and saved them both on the workspace grid and as QSHW-files. I have set the BPM in the show properties respectively. Now I want to combine 3 shows so that we can start them as 1 show clicking on the workspace. I have tried copy/pasting the sequences from 2 different shows to the timeline and saving as a new show, but then all runs on the same BPM which is not OK. How can I solve this? Please help!

Hi, Maria!
If I understood your question correctly, then the ability to switch BPM during one combined show is only in BEYOND Advanced and Ultimate

If you need this ability only temporarily, then you can purchase inexpensive one-month licenses. For example, a monthly license BEYOND Advanced costs only $137

Hi!
Thanks for your suggestion, but I have actually solved it already, this way:
Each one of the shows were made (with correct BPM respectively) and saved as different cues on the workspace. Each cue was then exported (File -> Export cue) to the computer as qsbframes, adjusting the setting to Timebased (important!). These are now like animations (without sound). After that, I imported the files again to empty cues on the workspace (right click on cue -> import). (That part can probably be skipped as you can also open the file from the computer later.)
On the time line, I opened the first audio file from the meny, then placed the cursor after the track, right clicked -> Create new event, and chose the next track. I then created new, empty events below each track and adjuted the size of the events (important!) to exactly match the sound tracks. After that, just drag the desired qsbframes cues from workspace (alternatively right click -> open, to add the file from the computer). Adjust if needed, and when all tracks and animations are in the correct positions, just save it as 1 cue on the workspace. Tada, -you now have 1 show with as many tracks as you like and all beams/animations are in perfect sync to the music!

Hi!
Thanks for your suggestion, but I have actually solved it already, this way:
Each one of the shows were made (with correct BPM respectively) and saved as different cues on the workspace. Each cue was then exported (File -> Export cue) to the computer as qsbframes, adjusting the setting to Timebased (important!). These are now like animations (without sound). After that, I imported the files again to empty cues on the workspace (right click on cue -> import). (That part can probably be skipped as you can also open the file from the computer later.)
On the time line, I opened the first audio file from the meny, then placed the cursor after the track, right clicked -> Create new event, and chose the next track. I then created new, empty events below each track and adjuted the size of the events (important!) to exactly match the sound tracks. After that, just drag the desired qsbframes cues from workspace (alternatively right click -> open, to add the file from the computer). Adjust if needed, and when all tracks and animations are in the correct positions, just save it as 1 cue on the workspace. Tada, -you now have 1 show with as many tracks as you like and all beams/animations are in perfect sync to the music!
Edit: I realized that you must also (after putting the animation into the event on the timeline) make sure that the properties are correct: Right click the event, Event properties => Playback, under Time source you must choose Timeline (fit into event location). If not, it might not be the dorrect timing.

Back