Audio noise when Quickshow is displayed on screen

Good morning,
I have been using quickshow for many years on a pc which also allows me to broadcast music during my performances.
I have been trying for a long time to find where a small parasite that I hear on my speakers comes from.
After several tries, I can tell you that this parasite can only be heard when Quickshow is displayed on the screen.
If it is reduced, hidden by another window or closed, the parasite disappears from the speakers.
It has nothing to do with the interface and the cord or the laser, because my current test is carried out without connecting to the laser.
I am in version 5.1 Build 1573 but the pb exists since the first installation.
I use it on a PC running Windows 7.
Do you have an idea of the problem
Thank you in advance for your answer
Dominick

Have you tried to convert the audio file to .wav? Does the problem occur then?

Also check the windows performance settings. It almost sounds like you have windows optimized for background services. Can you check if its set to applications?
(search in windows for performance > click adjust the appearance and performance of windows) and click on the advanced tab. Make sure Programs is active. )

Merci pour votre réponse
Le grésillement ou bruit ne vient pas d'un fichier audio.
Seulement le fait d'activer le soft Quickshow provoque le pb.
quand il est visite à l'ecran, j'ai le grésillement en sortie audio du pc.
Si j'arrete quickshow il disparait
----
thank you for your reply The hiss or noise is not coming from an audio file. Only the fact of activating the Quickshow software causes the pb. when it is visited on the screen, I have the crackle in the audio output of the pc. If I stop quickshow it disappears.

Bob,
Following your explanation, I just made changes in the performance options window.
I unchecked all the animation boxes and the noises disappeared.
Thanks for the advice.
@+

Attachments

• Apres modif.PNG
    Apres modif.PNG
    22.7 KB · Views: 6
  • avant modif.PNG
    avant modif.PNG
    22.9 KB · Views: 6
Back