Batch uploading .ild frames into Live Pro

Discussion in 'LivePRO' started by djtraximus, Oct 12, 2006.

1. djtraximus

djtraximus Banned

Hi,
    I am using Cypher Live Pro as part of a package from Neo-Lasers
    I recently purchased an .ild frame library and was wondering if there is a way to batch upload the files into the workspace instead of individually?
    I manually added a few frames which when shown individually they animate ok but when using the BPM counter the frame display is static. Have I loaded the frames incorrectly?
    Thank you.
    Richard

2. Pangolin

Pangolin Staff Member

Hi Richard,

This is not currently possible. We can add such a feature, but I am sitting here wondering how much utility it would have for other users? My current thinking is that this kind of thing would be rarely used by our clientele.

We are currently in the midst of heavy development on the next release of our software, and we always try to spend our time where it will matter the most -- on features that can benefit the greatest number of users.

Anyway, I invite the input of others on this forum so we can gauge the usefulness of this request.

Best regards,

William Benner

3. 2nd17th

2nd17th New Member

i could have used that. i had to import them one by one.

make a third party program where u can browse and add files then convert to a workspace.
    no livepro upgrading will be needed that way.

4. aijii

aijii Member

same here.. seems like a decent feature to have.

it would also be nice to be able to select multiple cues at once without having to click them all, in addition to being able to paste cues that have been copied more than once, without having to reselect and copy them...