Beyond 5.1 build 1598 + Depence2 Enable output disables previs

Hello - as stated Im using 5.1 build 1598 and every time I enable laser output, the signal to my visualizer computer stops. So I cant have my program unit on at the same time as the vis - which is pretty annoying.

Anyway, 4.0 never did this - so why does 5? is that intentional or will it be fixed?

Hello Nick, As far as I know, this is by design.

We noticed that lots of people experienced problems with performance cause of visualization information being send over the network.
To protect live performance, this was introduced. I will ask our dev team to evaluate the function.

Hi,
Yes same question here. There is a select marker under the configuration menu/ misc/ Optimization but this is grayed out. If it is a option everyone can set there own setting.
Hope it will be changed

Hello Nick, As far as I know, this is by design.

We noticed that lots of people experienced problems with performance cause of visualization information being send over the network.
To protect live performance, this was introduced. I will ask our dev team to evaluate the function.

Thanks for the reply, Bob. I really think that the enable/disable 'external visualization' option is better suited for this than the enable/disable output. Information about performance affects could simply be added to the text that comes up when 'external visualization' option is selected.

@stok , please update to the latest version in the top menu. I think with the new build its resolved. I am not entirely certain if the build is already on the server.
@nicklane1 , I will pass your msg to our dev team.

Back