Beyond Draw question

LaserFan

Beta Tester
Sometimes it is necessary to split some object on two parts. To be precise, sometimes when deleting unnecessary points occurs when one object suddenly connects to another (the red line in the figure). Is it possible to divide them?

Attachments

• rooster.jpg
    rooster.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 29
I am not 100% sure I understand your question. If you want to divide up a laser frame all you need to do is to highlight the portion of the frame you want to "remove", "cut" those points, then paste those points into a new, blank frame.

Attempt # 2 :)
After tracing a bitmap image in the frame we have several objects.
For example "object 1 and object 2".
Between these objects passes blanking line.
When in "object-1" we remove the point "delete point" (above the letter "p") blanking line to become visible line and connects the "object 1 and object 2".
That is, both objects become one (united by visible line).
Is it possible to remove point "delete point" without the final connection objects? I apologize for bad English. Probably I do not understand something?

Attachments

• attempt2.jpg
    attempt2.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 22
You can try to "recolor" the line back to "blanked" by clicking on the black box that should be slightly under the box that shows your drawing color. This is selecting "blanked" to be the "color" of what you are drawing. You just need to highlight the beginning and ending points that were blanked before then click the "blanked" color to recolor them blanked.

Back