Demo Livepro

Discussion in 'LivePRO' started by Alelaser, Apr 4, 2016.

1. Alelaser

Alelaser Member

Hello, I am a user of the program LD2000 with the interface QM2000.
    I downloaded the software LivePro. I have seen I can only use it in demo mode.
    The demo version you can handle the software but you cannot run a show with the laser. To view the different animations and effects with the laser.
    A cordial greeting.

2. Pangolin

Pangolin Staff Member

LivePRO is free with the PRO version of LD2000, but if you have the BASIC or Intro versions, then you must pay a bit more to get LivePRO.

We supply a demo version to help people understand what it is, and decide if it is worth spending money on it.

When you are ready to make a purchase, you can contact us using the contact form at www.pangolin.com/contact

Best regards,

William Benner

3. Alelaser

Alelaser Member

Hello, I have the software ld2000 basic.
    Demo livepro i can not see the animations with the laser. The demo that limits with the complete version.

4. Pangolin

Pangolin Staff Member

Correct. Our demo software does not output to the laser. It only shows you the user interface, help files, content, etc. but should give you enough to understand whether or not it will be a good product for you, and worthy of consideration for a purchase.

If you're interested you could give us a call at 1-800-PANGOLIN or +1-407-299-2088. Since you're a BASIC user, we may give you a discount on LivePRO.

Best regards,

William Benner

5. Alelaser

Alelaser Member

Hello, thank you for the information.
    I buy the software livepro. I have a trial period for the software.