Error during reading messages from SIM memory

Discussion in 'Pangolin Virtual DJ Plugins and SMS' started by Tjeck, Apr 23, 2014.

1. Tjeck

Tjeck Member

Hi all.
    Got this problem. When i start IMU everything is working ok. But after aprox. 30-40 mins i get this message in Log (Error during reading messages from SIM memory), and no more messagees displayed. Using latest ver. of IMU with Huawei K3765(latest firmware and driver). Can anybody help me? Tryed diferent baud rate, nothing helped. I have IMEI based license so i can not change modem to try another one :-(
    Thank you for reading.

2. Aaron@Pangolin

[email protected] Staff Member

Can you verify if your SIM memory is full of messages? You may need to delete the messages off your SIM card.

3. Tjeck

Tjeck Member

No, SIM card is empty of messages. When i reinsert modem again, without closing IMU, than it work again for 30 mins. Strange :-(

Last edited: Apr 24, 2014
  4. Aaron@Pangolin

Can your SIM card work in a regular cell phone? If not, then the SIM card may need to be replaced.

5. Tjeck

Tjeck Member

SIM card is woking fine in cell phone. Maybe i can send you log from IMU, if that helps. SIM card is two weeks old and 100% ok. Tryed with two diferent cards.
    Regards Tomas

6. Aaron@Pangolin

Yes, my next step would be log files. Send them in an email to my screen name and I will get them reviewed.

7. Tjeck

Tjeck Member

I have purchased Pangolin recomendet new modem Huawei E180, but i need to change my license to this one if possible. Is it possibe somehow?

8. Aaron@Pangolin

Send us an email with your old license as an attachement and we will review it to see what can be done.

9. Tjeck

Tjeck Member

@Aaron
    Sent you an e-mail to [email protected] with my license and other data.
    Thank you for your help.

10. Tjeck

Tjeck Member

Thank you for all your help and quick solution.
    Best regards, Tomas.