External Visualization Issues.

SHavok

I recently purchased Capture 2020 and I am having issues connecting it to beyond. I watched a video that Pangolin made about this. Beyond shows up in the media tab in capture, but there are no virtual projectors showing up. On the Beyond side, at the lower left it says Packets sent 0. any ideas?

Hi, SHavok!
Did you replace the license file? To do this, you need to sign an additional agreement and send it along with the license file to support at pangolin dot com

Hi, SHavok!
Did you replace the license file? To do this, you need to sign an additional agreement and send it along with the license file to support at pangolin dot com

No I did not. Where does it say you need to do that and where can I find instructions?

You need to send the signed additional agreement (see attachment) and your current license file to support at pangolin dot com.
In response, you will be sent a new license file that supports external visualization.

Attachments

• VIS_Agreement.pdf
    48.1 KB · Views: 16
Thanks, Ive sent an email with those docs. It would be fantastic if it was actually published somewhere that this was required, so much wasted time on this.

I lost some time on this also, i think a bit of this is on Capture too. They should advise in thier how to videos "BTW make sure you have requested modified Licence from Pangolin, it has no cost but a revised licence is required before you see any output."

Back