FB3 Not installing drivers

Peter French

Hi everyone
I’ve got an FB3 box that is refusing to install its own drivers when plugged into a new laptop. It Works fine on an older laptop.
The new laptop is running windows 11

any hints or suggestions? Thanks

I have just purchased quickshow and a FB3, loaded onto an old laptop running windows 11. I downloaded the current install from the website because I do not have a CD reader.
1) I didn't see that it installed the Flashback 3 Drivers. But I do get a green LED. Is everything fine?
2) I'm also see the LED turn other colors as I try to connect to the laser. Where do I find out what those colors mean?
3) I am attempting to control a E--a Light RGB 246 Mini. It appeared to respond to quickshow, but I could not tell what it was projecting - maybe my images but with a flipped axis? Or maybe it was simply running something off of it's built in card? Any input on this?

-Mike

1. The installer installs the driver for you. Once you run the installer of QS, the driver is automatically installed.
2. Please check the FB3 hardware manual : https://wiki.pangolin.com/doku.php?id=hardware:fb3#led_light_codes
. Put the scan speed at 15 k first, also set the projection size in projector settings on 25%*25% , try to start with that and take it from there. These sorts of lasers lasers are often limited in their abillity to scan decent patterns through ILDA.

Back