FB4 Export problem

Diego D

Hello everyone,
my problem is when I export the 9 pages of my worckspaces to my 4 fb4,
everything is exported fine but when I play the cues from my lighting console via ART-NET or via DMX all the cues that have a rotation effect or whatever Another effect, it does not have the smooth movement as with the quickshow I do not understand why they do not go smooth from the 4 SD cards,
and tried all the export options.
the movement is shaky when rotating or when it is a wave effect, with whatever effect I have this problem
they can help me since it is very important for me to solve this problem as soon as possible.
Thank you

Did you already monitor the dmx signal what is going out? .. It sounds to me that a value is not correctly set on the console.

Hello, thank you for answering, as you see in the photo of the console, all the parameters are in home, when I play the cue from quickshow I give the scanner speed and when I lower the animation speed and record it in the cue, it looks slow and perfect. without shaking, when I export the cue to SD and play it from FB4 Browser it does not register the animation speed that is recorded in the cue in quickshow and the laser does not blink, the method used to export are all, first I use in the export wizard window the option apply color, size, geometric, correction and bam then on the next page selected content Inted to bu used on specific projector and export, it is the way that looks better if I export with the option do not apply any correction and I select on the second page the option generic content usable on any projector then I reproduce both from the console and in the SD from quickshow with the FB4 browser option and it blinks a lot and I try to regulate the speed on the scanner and continues to blink a lot. when I export the way it looks best and I try to regulate the animation speed to 25% from the console the movement is not smooth as with 25% since quickshow is a vibrating movement.7F74C7E3-4B17-48DE-8CAD-0873F02C9C46.jpeg

Can I send it to you by wetransfer?
Because I can't send you a video from the forum yesterday I sent Mr. Aaron McDonald the same videos by mail, I still don't have news from Mr. Aaron if you want I'll send them to you so that you can see them too, I can give you the wetransfer link and You can download them, I wait for your news to send you the link.
Thanks

Back