FB4 not recognize on Beyond

Laperle

Hello!

Need assistance, please. The Laperle show has 9 lasers, and we use CM600 and Atom 20-GK. Our lasers recently underwent annual service. Upon installation, one of our FB4-SE 04824 is not connecting to our Beyond software. When I tried connecting it in our workshop and only used the demo QuickShow for testing, it was also not connecting. The yellow LED was blinking, unlike the other FB4 units that have a solid yellow when connected. I re-downloaded the new version of the QuickShow demo, and at that time, the FB4 started connecting. Does this mean we also need to update our Beyond software to recognize the FB4?

Thank you in advance for the support.

Regards,
Marlon

Hey Marlon!

I had a similar issue with FB4-SE. The fact that QuickShow worked after updating suggests that Beyond also needs an update. The older version might not recognize the new firmware in the FB4. Download the latest version of Beyond and see if that resolves the problem.Also, make sure all your drivers are up to date. Sometimes, the issue is due to incompatible software and hardware versions.

Greetings, Andrew :-)

Back