Having trouble updating software, error in the last mb.

planty

Hello,
I haven't used my lasers or software in a few years, wanted to do someth8ng for Halloween (In UK), booted it all up yesterday and all worked fine, (just need to work out how zones work again)
So today, just switching it all on, it won't let me in the software as I need a password/update,
I tried yesterday do the software update but kept error in the last mb.
I need build 1627, press OK to update, 53.76 mb,
It downloads no problem to 53.56 and then says "error downloading update, Please try again later"

I had tried yesterday about 10 times and today about 6, so far and keeps saying the same thing.

It is a lenovo touchscreen laptop, with X2 FB4's

Any help would be great,
David.

Hey, David!
I am sorry to hear you are experiencing this.
Please write what link do you use to get the update? Do you download the update directly from QuickShow? What is the current version of Quick Show that you have installed?

Hi, the link comes up when I click on the quickshow icon, to load the program, it knows I have the fb4's,
The auto update comes on when you start the program up, I click on the download link and it does download 99.8% and within .10mbs it stops and says error, try later,
I don't know what quickshow is installed at the moment, but I haven't used it in a few years.

Attachments

• 20221025_154104~2.jpg
    20221025_154104~2.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 4
Right, OK, I have downloaded the link above and run, the program works again, it detected that my FB4s needed updating, so I let it do that,
Now I can tell you that I am on "LD QuickShow Version 5.1, Build 1573"

I have gone into update at the top of the screen and pressed "Download and install the new software updates", it says that "Build 1596 is available" press ok and it still does the same, only downloads 99% and then says error
Cheers, David

Just thought I would try another download, and it downloaded, right till the end, and installed, I am now on build 1627,
Thank you very much Igor.
David.

Helló!

Múlt héten lézereztem utoljára, de ma frissült a QickShow szoftver. Az új verziószám 5.2, Build 1718. A frissítés után a KVANT Clubmax 3400 FB4 nem ad lézerkimenetet. A beállításokon nem változtattam semmit. A hardver eszközök hibátlanok, a 4-es QS szoftverrel végzett teszt során megfelelően működnek. Többször telepítettem az új verziót, de semmi változás.
Mit változtassak, hogy megszüntessem ezt a kellemetlen problémát?

Üdvözlettel: István

Hello!

I last lasered last week, but the QickShow software was updated today. The new version number is 5.2, Build 1718. After the update, the KVANT Clubmax 3400 FB4 does not give laser output. I didn't change anything in the settings. The hardware devices are flawless, they function properly during the test performed with the QS 4 software. I have installed the new version several times, but nothing changes.
What should I change to eliminate this unpleasant problem?

Greetings: István

Hello!

In the new QS version, if I load the cue saved from the cloud and enable the laser output, the shutter in the projector (Kvant Klubmax FB4) sometimes closes very quickly for a short time during the show. Not all cues cause this, but I never experienced this phenomenon in the previous version. What setting can I use to eliminate this disturbing phenomenon?
Thanks for the help.

Greetings: István

That is a false positive. That happens ocasinally, please contact us on support and let us know which virus scanner you have.

Back