How to connect multiple lasers

CLUSTER34

Hello, Brand new here, and just received 3 lasers all with built in Pangolin FB4

These are all daisy-chained via the CAT5 cables in and out of the FB4, and quickshow reads they are all there, laser 1, laser 2, laser 3, it updated the firmware on them all soon as it was plugged in so its all communicating - but when i go to trigger a laser sequence only the first one fires - No doubt I'm missing something super basic here but how do i get them all to fire the same thing at the same time?

Thanks

Hello Bob ,I have exactely the same problem but with only two projectors ,and i do not find the solution on the video .
Like Cluster34 say No doubt I'm missing something super basic here but how do i get them all to fire the same thing at the same time?
Just one presision ,on the projector setting ,with the second projector name there is a yellow key icon.
Thanks for reply.
Best Regards
Fred
PS sorry for my bad english.

Hi, Fred!
Each laser projector has its own designated Projection Zone.
Accordingly, in cue properties you need to specify several projection Zones in order to output the cue to several projectors at the same time
upload_2021-11-12_0-37-8.png

Hello again, after further investigations i can run projector 1 and projector 2 independently, i can mix the projection zones ,for example prj1 does graphics and prj2 atmospherics ok for this,but impossible
to do the same thing at the same time? for the two projectors.
Both FB4 and qs are up to date.

Hi Igor.
I understand for the cue ,but the problem is for display all shows that i have done before buy the second projector,if i understand correctly i have to modifie all the cue i use to program my shows. dam lol
Maybe a solution ,buy a ilda cable to dasy chain the two projectors.
Regards.
Fred

Fred, your task can be solved in several ways, including with a Y-splitter.
Well, or buy Beyond license. There are several ways to do this there :)

Back