How to edit laser directly in the video window of beyond

jujun

As shown in the attached picture, I loaded a video in beyond. I hope my laser trajectory can accurately follow the video. Now there are two windows (one video window and one laser preview window). Can I merge these two windows into one? Because it can improve my editing efficiency

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 16
  • 222.jpg
    222.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 15
  • 333.jpg
    333.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 15
Hi, jujun!
You can use the Beyond Universe window for this purpose
upload_2020-9-2_13-46-45.png

When you working with a combination of laser graphics and video projection, you need to consider at least a couple of things:
1. The laser projection is square, while the video projection is rectangular (4x3, 16x9, etc.).
To adjust the form difference, use the Video tab in the Configuration settings
upload_2020-9-2_14-1-0.png

2. The square laser zone can be located either inside or outside the rectangular video window.
See 2 examples of Universe layouts for 2 such cases in the attachment (Universe.rar)

Attachments

• Universe.rar
    5.4 KB · Views: 14
Hi, jujun!
You can use the Beyond Universe window for this purpose
View attachment 1487

When you working with a combination of laser graphics and video projection, you need to consider at least a couple of things:
1. The laser projection is square, while the video projection is rectangular (4x3, 16x9, etc.).
To adjust the form difference, use the Video tab in the Configuration settings
View attachment 1488

2. The square laser zone can be located either inside or outside the rectangular video window.
See 2 examples of Universe layouts for 2 such cases in the attachment (Universe.rar)
Sorry ,Igor Strakhov
I mean, I want my editor to merge the two windows in the timeline interface, because I have to edit the position, size, color and other effects of the laser material so that the laser pattern and video completely overlap.

This is how the Universe window works!
You work on the timeline (change the size, add any effects to Events, etc) and watch as everything change in the Universe window.
This is where you see the merged laser and video content and how its changes

Back