How to...save master settings ....and ....how can change quick text deafult zone....

Discussion in 'Lasershow Designer QuickShow' started by whiteg, Dec 21, 2014.

1. whiteg

whiteg Well-Known Member

How to...save master settings ....and ....how can change quick text deafult zone....

1:How can I save the Master settings so that I can achieve that the last used master settings? (softwer memory the last settings)
    2: How can I change the Quick Text default projection zone?
    I want to ad to default zone the all text effect.

Thank you,

Attached Files:

• QS.jpg
      QS.jpg
      File size:
      63 KB
      Views:
  2. Aaron@Pangolin

Aaron@Pangolin Staff Member

The master settings are saved automatically in the QS.INI file when QS is closed.

There is no way to change the default zone for QuickText; it defaults to the MainGraphics zone. You can change the zone for the current QuickText you are creating by clicking on the icon next to "Show it Now" (in the QuickTab).

3. whiteg

whiteg Well-Known Member

I checked the QS master settings, but the QS not memorised last Master settings. (Brightness, visible points, animation speed.. etc). I re open the QS and all master settings is deafult.

I sorry to hear, I can't change the QuickText deafult zone, but I hope, that in the future will allow this.

4. whiteg

whiteg Well-Known Member

QS timeline full screen

Other:
    I think, can't be use the QS timeline full screen mode. Am I correct?

5. Aaron@Pangolin

Aaron@Pangolin Staff Member

You may want to check to see if the QS.ini file is marked "Read Only" or something. I can delete the QS.ini file, open QS (it will think it is the first time QS was opened), change my Main Projector Settings, close QS, and I can then see the changes I made in the newly created QS.ini file. You should also be able to do this.