Is there a way to control the laser with a lighting control program from one computer?

shampoo

Is there a way to control the laser with a lighting control program from one computer?

I control lighting and video using sunlite suite3 software. Because sunlite suite3 software can play video and sound on the timeline, video is also transmitted using a beam projector.

For this reason, I also want to trigger the laser with Sunlite Suite3 software.

Previously, after configuring a network of two computers through LAN, the master computer with sunlite suite3 software installed sent an art-net signal, and the slave computer with beyond installed received the art-net signal to control pages and queues to play the timeline.

I don't like having to use two computers.

Are there any other good ways?

SunliteSuite3 software

1. You can upload the program to the SD card of FB4, and you can call the card through ART-NET.
2. You can install two software on one computer. It is also called via ART-NET, hope it helps

1.您可以将程序上传到FB4的SD卡,您可以通过ARE-NET调用该卡。
2.您可以在一台计算机上安装两个软件。它也是通过ARE-NET调用的,希望对您有所帮助

Last edited by a moderator:
1.您可以将程序上传到FB4的SD卡,您可以通过ARE-NET调用该卡。
2.您可以在一台计算机上安装两个软件。它也是通过ARE-NET调用的,希望对您有所帮助
When using a laser using art-net, a computer with Beyond installed was searched. So I thought that installing the software on the same computer would cause an IP conflict.
Does this mean that I can connect art-net from the master to FB4 through the router? Did I understand correctly?
If I connect like this, how can I trigger the timeline created in Beyond?

Attachments

• artnet.png
    artnet.png
    21.1 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
使用art-net使用激光时,搜索到的是安装了Beyond的电脑。所以我想如果在同一台电脑上安装该软件,会造成IP冲突。
这是否意味着我可以通过路由器将 art-net 从主机连接到 FB4?我理解得对吗?
如果我这样连接,我该如何触发在 Beyond 中创建的时间线?
1-When the software is installed on your computer, you can create a virtual IP address on your computer in order to trigger the laser program。I was busy with a project recently so I didn't reply in time. I usually do this when I use ma2 simulation debugging。捕获.PNG

I never thought of creating a virtual IP address. I think I will also be able to apply it in about 2 weeks. Thank you so much for your continued help.
1-When the software is installed on your computer, you can create a virtual IP address on your computer in order to trigger the laser program。I was busy with a project recently so I didn't reply in time. I usually do this when I use ma2 simulation debugging。View attachment 1883
I never thought of creating a virtual IP address. I think I will also be able to apply it in about 2 weeks. Thank you so much for your continued help.

Back