Issue with Live Pro, and updates?

Discussion in 'LivePRO' started by Mycoolspot, Apr 7, 2010.

1. Mycoolspot

Mycoolspot Member

Hello,
    I had to restore my windows XP machine, and now having issues with LivePro! I have a QM.Net 2000 with a LDPRO card. I re-installed my LD 2000 software from disk version 4, and then downloaded 5.03c, and Live pro Update 500.exe. Now whenever I try to open LivePro, it blinks the splash page, and then exits... I can open LD 2000, but not live pro.

So I un-installed and started again. I was able to open LivePro, after re-installing version 4, update 5.03c, all the way up to the point of installing the LivePro update, now I am back to the blinking splash screen.

What next? How do I fix this?

Any help, THANKS!:confused:

2. Pangolin

Pangolin Staff Member

For fastest service, you should write directly to Pangolin using our contact form at www.pangolin.com/contact

We will ask you a series of questions, and ask you to send files, screen shots, and other things that will be helpful in finding this problem.

Best regards,

William Benner

3. Ruud

Ruud Member

Hmm. The same problem here. I used the 4.5 installation cd. Live pro was already doing some weard things. Projecting the image and after every blank in the image it was going back to the center of the Projection zone (no blanking) Beside that , I installed the 5.03 update and I also couldn't open live pro anymore. (you will see the red and white livepro start up window and then disappears.) I use the same updates on one of my laptop but works realy fine on that one. If some one already know a sollution please let me know.

Thanks