Laser show lags from music

Hello,

I have a scripted QuickShow show, music plus lasers. Occasionally, like 5% it will start out of sync, the laser will lag around 200ms from the music.

Now the problem is that I use three different computers for this show, two lenovos, one dell, to start the show. In all of them the problem persists.

I also have two sets of show equipment: two FB4's with a chinese projector. In both the problem persists.

You can switch the computers any way you like with the two show sets, the problem stays.

I tried changing the music file from wav, to smaller mp3, the problem stays.

Have you got any ideas what could cause this lag?
I would just hit start button again and again, and it seem it lags by pure chance. Sometimes it is every third time. Sometimes it never occurs for 50 times.
Could it be I have made something stupid with the show file? Because that is the only common thing in all this setup. Like too many events or something?

The computers are different.
The FB4 are different.
The projectors are different.
Only the shiw file is the same.

The computer specs, just to make sure they are ok to run Quick Show:

Computer 1:
Intel® Core™ i3-8130U Dual-Core 2,2 GHz- 3,4 GHz |
8.0GB DDR4 |
M.2 NGFF SSD 256GB Opal 2.0 konform |

Computer 2:
Intel Core i5-7300HQ,
8GB DDR4 2400MHz,
256GB SSD,
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 4GB GDDR5

Computer 3:
AMD Ryzen™ 5 4500U Hexa-Core 2,3 GHz - 4,0 GHz |
16.0GB DDR4 |
M.2 SSD 2242 1 x 256GB

Do i understand correctly that you start the same show on 3 pc's at the same time?
If so, that is not gonna work. PC's are never running exactly on the same speed.

Sorry for an unclear description.

No, I only use one computer, one fb4, one projector for one show. The shows are not done together as well.
I simply have more equipment, but with different equipment the problem stays the same.

Back