LD2000 cannot be used.

Discussion in 'Lasershow Designer 2000' started by notssnm, Jan 13, 2021.

1. notssnm

notssnm Member

I tried to use it for the first time in a year, but the screen display as shown in the attached photo came up and I could not use it.

I tried reinstalling LD2000 5.63.
    I tried to insert and remove the card.
    The PC is a WinXP dedicated to LD2000.
    This PC is also dedicated to LD2000, so I started it for the first time in a year.

Attached Files:

2. Igor Strakhov

Igor Strakhov Staff Member

Hi, Notssnm!
    I'm sorry you had to face this problem!
    Please create a ticket on our technical support by sending an e-mail to support at pangolin dot com.
    I'm sure you'll find the answer more quickly there.

3. Phil Parkes

Phil Parkes New Member

Hi there did you get this resolved? I turned my Laser PC on for the first time in about 10 years and got similar results saying the QM2000 board is not installed tried loads of things and re installed the driver I think still no good.

Any help appreciated.. Phil.

4. Igor Strakhov

Hi, Phil!
    I'm sorry you had to face this problem!
    Please create a ticket on our technical support by sending an e-mail to support at pangolin dot com.

5. MARY PATRICIA

MARY PATRICIA New Member

Hi there did you get this resolved? I turned my Laser PC on for the first time in about 10 years and bpm counter imilar results saying the QM2000 board is not installed tried loads of things installed the driver I think still no good.

6. Igor Strakhov

Hi, Mary!

7. Phil Parkes

Phil Parkes New Member

Hi Mary, I did send an e-mail to support at pangolin dot com back in March but heard nothing from them.... So no, still not working...
    Phil.

8. Igor Strakhov

Hey, Phil!
    Can you write the ticket number in our support system or at least the date of sending an e-mail to e-mail to support at pangolin dot com.
    I will try to find and promote a solution to your question.

9. Phil Parkes

Phil Parkes New Member

Hi Igor, I e-mailed firstly on Mar 31, 2021, 12:20 PM and then chased them up on Apr 5, 2021, 12:47 PM. Both GMT time zone