LD2000 version 3.10 now available!!!

Pangolin

Staff member
Hi all,

Just wanted to let you know that the latest update for LD2000 (version 3.10) is available for download from the Pangolin web site. This is a major update with the following additions:

* Latest versions of LD2000, Showtime and Autoplay with new features, enhancements and bug fixes
* The latest version of our Enhanced Reality Preview technology. (I don't think we can get it too much more realistic than this... check it out!!)
* A few new features in the VST2002 real time video tracing system
* Winamp AVS/Laser plugin for real time interactive music visualizations (no updates, but information in the help file on use with Winamp version 3.0)
* Two shows from the award-winning laserist Johannes Coppes (the same shows that were included with 2.50, included for completeness)
* A show specifically designed for Live and Lasershow Performer (again, same as was included with 2.50, included for completeness)
* And last but not least, LivePRO -- a brand new Live controller with amazing features

LivePRO requires a license file from Pangolin to operate. When you start LivePRO, it will guide you through the licensing procedure which is generally pretty simple. The license for LivePRO is available free to LD2000 Pro users, but at an additional charge for Basic and Intro users. Note that a Demo button will start LivePRO in a demo mode even if you do not have a license file.

We have worked very hard on this update and I am sure that all users of LD2000 will enjoy the new features, programs and shows.

Team Pangolin

:N :N :N

Great update !! I love the new features !! Livepro kept me playing for hours now and the new update is even better !!
Keep up the good work !!

:welcome: :welcome: Pangolin Team :N

The update definitely RULES!!!!! :N

Did anyone else notice the new color pallete ? Particularly Intro users! :D

I also really like the new frame thing in VST2002! I just wish I could get my wintv card working so I can actually play!!! =)

I'll have to download live pro, but my dialup connection is kind of screwy, it took me alittle over 2 hours to do my update! LOL

Albie
:welcome: :N

Back