Live Pro Preview upside down

Discussion in 'LivePRO' started by Insanity, May 16, 2009.

1. Insanity

Insanity Member

Hi,

I have a problem with the Preview Window in Live Pro.
    If I set the Preview Projection Mode to Audience Scanning Beams and the Virtual Projector Position to -100 on the Y Axis, the virtual projector is at the top of the preview window (I would have thought -100 would put it at the bottom). But when I go back to the workspace and play a cue, the virtual projector is at the bottom...
    So, with that setting; the virtual projector is at the top in the Projection Zones Preview, but at the bottom in the actual workspace preview window.
    This seems to happen for all zones and is the same if I set the Projection Mode to Laser Graphics.
    I am using a QM2000 Intro with Live Pro V4.50 Build 1975

Not sure if this is a bug or a setting somewhere in LD2000, but really got me stumped :D

Thanks
    Mark

2. Pangolin

Pangolin Staff Member

Hi,

We are not sure either, but one thing we hate is trying to discuss visual phenomenon using only words. It would be like trying to describe the New York City skyline by only dancing and moving our hands around. It just doesn't work...

I suggest you contact us by email, and send screen shots. This will be tremendously helpful as then we will have visuals to go along with the words, and I am sure we will be able to find and fix the problem.

Best regards,

William Benner