Live pro runs over ethernet with 1 pro 1 basic 1 intro board?

Discussion in 'LivePRO' started by Nay, Jan 24, 2012.

1. Nay

Nay Member

Hello.

I have 3 pangolin board: 1 basic 1 intro on 1 computer and 1 pro on qm2000net.

I user Live pro on my laptop with pro board over the net, but en few days, i need to setup a big show with 2 lasers projectors.

If i connect my desktop pc with the intro and basic board on a switch and connect the qm2000net too in the same switch... live pro runs? and detect 3 projectors?

Sorry with my english, i'm from spain

Best regards

2. Lasersource

Lasersource Well-Known Member

Hi,

If i understand you right, you mean:

1 desktop pc with inside 1 intro and 1 basic board
    over the ethernet you have 1 pro board.

you are setting up a show with 2 projectors and want to use the pro board over the ethernet to run live pro.

If that is what you mean, yes. that is possible. your computer should detect all 3 cards. (don't forget to set manually your IP address for the Pro card. or pangolin can't find it)

BUT: don't go to a show if you are not sure it works. Just test it at your company / home. this because if it don't work the way you want, you have to search for the problem and have less time to watch for the safety.

Have a good show!

3. Nay

Nay Member

Hello!!

Thanks for the information. Yes, i'm going to test it first. I have all next week to make tests.

Thanks a lot!

4. aly

aly Well-Known Member

If you want that PC with QM cards behave like QM.NET you must start the program called "LD2000_Network.exe".
    You can find it here: "C:\LD2000\Network"

5. Nay

Nay Member

Hello!

Yes, i run LD2000_Network.exe and all runs fine!

Thanks