LivePro 4.5 build 1975 bugs?

Discussion in 'LivePRO' started by Alwin, Sep 7, 2009.

1. Alwin

Alwin Member

Hi ,

I encountered two problems with LivePro 4.5 build 1975.

1) When I assign a cue to a midi note with the option to "Do not change current page" enabled, this option will be (strangely) disabled when I press PLAY if the "Stop on release" option not set for the "image" of the cue

2) Since updating to this version the animation editor (frame editor) is gone.

Is there a fix ready available for these bugs? if not please take them into account in the next build....

Best regards,
    Alwin

2. Pangolin

Pangolin Staff Member

Regarding your first note, we have found the problem and we will put an update on the web, in our Downloads section. Thanks for reporting this problem.

Regarding your second note, the editor was only put in there as a test, not really as a public item. Some people in the public saw it, but it was never really meant for public consuption. In the past, and today, it is the intention that LivePRO is a live applicaiton, not really a creation applicaiton, and that if you need to create imagery, you would use another program such as LD2000. So basically your second note is not really a bug or problem, other than the fact that you saw something that we really didn't intend for anybody (outside the development team) to see...

Best regards,

William Benner