LivePro and Set Screen Size.....

Discussion in 'LivePRO' started by Mycoolspot, Feb 3, 2007.

1. Mycoolspot

Mycoolspot Member

I have a system with 2 19" LCD wide screen monitors. Works great for all effects on first screen, but the second screen has a large white strip on the right wich is not moveable or able to re-size the layout. Are there any tweaks, or fixes that I can use to utilze the entire 2nd screen? :confused:

2. Pangolin

Pangolin Staff Member

We are not aware of any problems with dual-monitor setups. You will have to write to us, and send us a screen shot of what you are seeing.

Please send us a private email about this problem and we will look into it.

Best regards,

William Benner

3. Mycoolspot

Mycoolspot Member

I will do that, also one note I forgot to mention is that my screen resolution is 1440 X 900. I was hoping to keep this resolution for my desktop.

thanks!

4. GlennT

GlennT Well-Known Member

Hi,

Im sure your problem is screen resolution. Livepro requires 1024x768 resolution to allow perfect fit

GlennT

5. Mycoolspot

Mycoolspot Member

But I WANT 1440 X 900, why do I have to settle for less resolution? Most monitors look like crap unless you run in "Thier resolution" Why can't I re-size Live Play to what I want? I paid the money for Equipment... Customize to me. :mad:

6. Pangolin

Pangolin Staff Member

I use 1440 by 900 on my brand new laptop running Windows VISTA, and I don't see any problems. Therefore, in order for us to find this problem, you will have to send us a screen shot or some other kind of digital picture, and then we will take a look and find the problem.

We find it difficult to communicate visual phenomenon using only words. For something like this, a picture is crucial to our understanding...

Best regards,

William Benner