LivePro, Beam Chases, and 2 Projectors

Discussion in 'LivePRO' started by beamb, Feb 4, 2004.

1. beamb

beamb New Member

We are attempting to control 2 laser systems with LivePro for mirror effects. We are able to program beams for each of the laser systems, but when it comes to run a chase, the 1st projector doesn't project beams. The 2nd projector runs perfectly during its chases. Also, when you run the chases through the beam setup window, both run perfectly by themselves, but do not when both lasers are used at once.

Jim

2. GlennT

GlennT Well-Known Member

Hi Jim,

Yes there is a current clitch where you can not output more than a specific amount of beams when using more than 1 QM card. The temporary solution is to only output one or two or even three (I think) beams per QM. This way you will not see any problem.

This glitch is as we speak being cleaned out and will be available in the next release, or if you wish I can email you the beta version once its done. This could be within the next few days. When is your show, or did you experience this at your last show?

Sorry for the inconvenience.

GlennT

3. beamb

beamb New Member

Good, I thought I was going crazy.

Our show is next Saturday, Feb 14th.

We'd like to be able to control both at once, so if you could send the beta if the next release isn't going to be ready on time, that would be great.

Jim