LivePRO licenses

Discussion in 'LivePRO' started by rslx, Aug 23, 2013.

1. rslx

rslx New Member

I currently have 4 FB3's, and am looking at purchasing LivePRO - I know Beyond would be a better step but the Intro cost is a bit much at the moment.

Does LivePRO run like Beyond with it's licensing? I would need 4 licenses to get each of my FB3's to be it's own "zone" and not slaving or mimicking each other? Or does one LivePRO license allow up to the max number of FB3's available, and activate all four zones to any FB3.

Just needing some clarification, since I know Beyond needs a license per output (FB3). Thanks!

Robert

2. Actually BEYOND does not need a license for each FB3 currently; only the first one. Also, you can upgrade a FB3 from QuickShow to BEYOND for something close to what the purchase price of BEYOND is minus the cost of QuickShow. I think it is $895.

Also, no, you do not need a license for each FB3 to run LivePRO; just the one for the Master FB3 and you can run all 4 with any of the tracks.

3. rslx

rslx New Member

Ah, well that's good to know! So one Beyond license allows each FB3 to be an independent output - Maybe I'll just upgrade to Beyond if I can! Thanks Aaron for the clarification! :)