LivePro misses Projection Zone settings

Discussion in 'LivePRO' started by dmxlaser, May 24, 2006.

1. dmxlaser

dmxlaser Member

HI Bill

As a frequent dj-party laserist I use LivePro a lot. I like the features and all but there is one thing I am missing.

That's an option to access the projectionzone settings from within livePro. I don't thnk it would be too difficult to implement and it would save a lot of switching and stuff to get the zones right.

At this moment I have to setup the zones with LD2000 Designer and then test them with Live Pro. if one of the zones isn't exactly as I would like to I have to stop LivePro, switch to Designer and do it all over again. This is a tedious job especially when you ( or I in this matter ) perform ahows at varying locations.

One other suggestion would be that it may be a nice idea to put a small zonenumber indicator in the righthand bottom of the cue. So you can see where the cue will be sent to ( to what zone )

Cheers,

Peter

2. Pangolin

Pangolin Staff Member

Hi Peter,

Up until now, all Projector Settings and Projection Zones must be set in the main programs. These were never available in what we internally call "Auxiliary Programs" such as Asteroids, LivePRO, VST, Winamp, etc.

As there are no "Main Programs" similar to LD2000 or Showtime for the Flashback series, we have had to develop the ability to adjust Projection Zones within LivePRO. That addition is now ready for testing, both for the QM2000 and the Flashback series output cards.

If you are interested in testing the latest LivePRO with ability to adjust Projection Zones, please contact Pangolin through our contact form: http://www.pangolin.com/contact

Best regards,

William Benner