LivePRO-QM2000 rotations turning off perspective?

Discussion in 'LivePRO' started by dave, Sep 13, 2008.

1. dave

dave Beta Tester

Hi,

I have noticed that rotations in LivePRO for the QM differ from the rotations for the FB3.. There is some sort of depth, or perspective added to the QM rotation..

Whilst this is fine and safer for most applications, using the QM in conjunction with a discoscan causes the axis that is being rotated to shrink considerably at certain points of the rotation...

My question is.. Can this be turned off in the .ini file to make the QM rotations to behave more like the FB3 rotations?

Thanks

2. Pangolin

Pangolin Staff Member

Hi Dave,

As far as I know, LivePRO for the FB3 and for the QM should behave in exactly the same way. You have written me an email about this and I will follow up and ask more questions. In general, we need more information to investigate this kind of thing. We would want things like screen shots, digital photos, and perhaps a copy of the workspace you are using so we can investigate this ourselves.

Of course Pangolin is one of the most safety-conscious laser companies in the world, so we will work quickly to evaluate this problem and come up with a good solution.

Once this issue has been resolved, I invite you to post your findings to this forum so everyone will know the answer.

Best regards,

William Benner