LIVEPRO WIthout FLashbackCard

Discussion in 'LivePRO' started by RickardFourt, May 12, 2009.

1. RickardFourt

RickardFourt New Member

Hello

I wonder if there is some possibility to run the LivePro software without the FLashback3 Dac Card?

Reason i would like to do this is becouse i have quite a huge projector with the DAC installed in it. And i would like to go home and work on shows without having to carry the hole projector into my livingroom. Ofc i could make the card easy to take out from the projector but, here is another really important reason why i think this should be available.

Last week i got booked for a show one day before it was about to happen. ANd there was about 8hours of traveltime to the venue. A perfect time to sit in the Car and program the show untill arival to the venue (im not the driver :) ) but it couldent be done couse no 230Volt socket in a car.

Also my partner who lives about 20Km away from me want to contribute by working out some shows/cues.

Could this be possible to work out some how?

Best regards.

/Rickard

2. RickardFourt

RickardFourt New Member

3. buffo

buffo Member

As far as I know, the FB3 must be connected to the computer in order to run the software. This is similar to the LD-2000 system, where the QM-2000 board has to be connected to the computer before the software will run.

Adam