lw Projectors

atomictom

Does any one out there have anything positive to say about lw projectors? I purchased a PL-3200RGB projector earlier this year from an ILDA board member who was quite excited about this model of projectors. Despite a few problems that have been corrected by the manufacture, it seems to be working as advertised, the colors are impressive, and it is nice and bright. I dealt directly with lw on two previous purchases and admit the experience was unpleasant. I have read the negative reviews on the Photolexion bulliten board and concluded that people are pretty upset with their business ethics and their ways of advertising their products. Did I make a huge mistake or is there hope that I might actually have purchased a decent product?

Last edited:
Here in the UK our national lottery has odds of 14 million to one but someone usually wins it every week.
Maybe you are that lucky when it comes to a lw projector. =)

Thanks for the hope. As It turns out the projector has been operating nicely and holding power with good beam quality. I have not had any negative feedback from other users about the PL series projectors. Perhaps lw has changed their business ethics and the projectors can be considered reliable and of value after all.

Back