My APC Mini / Fire setup

I had to send my laser in for repair and asked to get advanced for 2 weeks and they obliged. My 2 weeks are up. Until this I had never used Pango script so don't beat me up too bad. I have never ever written a sysex message either. I do move 1's and 0's around for work so I wasn't completely clueless.

My promise was to give back so here is my work. They work best together. The browse button lets you scroll through some images on the fire screen, The colors work but I couldn't find where in Beyond was the map for the grid where I could use it to tell me which buttons to change the colors on the fire. Changing the fire buttons was easy enough with sysex. The macro enabled excel file will let you import images or draw images in cells and copies it as pango script you can add to make your own images if anyone is interested. No malicious code in there. you may have to adjust the black threshold in the code. and 64x128 is prefered as that is all you can put on the fire.

on the Mini shift is a toggle for layer.
mode button for fire switches between layer 1 and 2 as toggle and shift is layer 3 temporary. top left lights will change to indicate which layer is on.
Fire rotary button is black out and rec button is enable disable. Just go through it I think they are pretty logical.
on mini buttons above sliders flash when out of std position and pushing them resets.

Here is a pick of it all in use https://photos.app.goo.gl/QtyLemMw4Z4D3aoS9 the DMX from soundswitch built in on Prime4 also feeds in via enntec pro. I have not mapped all that out yet

I will purchase advanced and do more as soon as I can.
I also put on cloud once approved minus the excel of course.

Attachments

• APC.BeyondMidiMap
    11.6 KB · Views: 2
  • Fire.BeyondMidiMap
    13 KB · Views: 1
  • Book3.zip
    187.4 KB · Views: 1
Back