new instalation

Discussion in 'Phoenix' started by david ives, Mar 11, 2017.

1. david ives

david ives Member

i have just got this software and i cant get it to work the main menu works but when i try to connect to my kam hyper3d 500 i just dont get anything what could i have done wrong as went back to windows 8.1 for it to work

2. david ives

david ives Member

my usb to the box dosnt get recognised when plugged in but if using a network cable works fine althougth have to use laser upside down for a show

does anyone have any idea how to solve this as anything else when plugged into usb gets found

3. david ives

david ives Member

now sorted thanks to new information from your staff about the interface being network only and not working on usb

4. Bob@Pangolin

[email protected] Staff Member

Im not sure.. Is your problem resolved?

5. david ives

david ives Member

yes it turns out the box although it has usb fitting it is only network cable that works
    now only have to work out how to get output upside down from the lazer as lazer hangs from gantry and shows output upside down

6. Daniel-Pangolin-Support

Daniel-Pangolin-Support Pangolin Support Staff Member

7. david ives

david ives Member

thank you for all the help now working with output correct it seems like i was sold equipment that had been used before and returned when i thought i had bought new but happy now have a system that works and i can do the things i need to do