No green and red colours in livepro

Discussion in 'LivePRO' started by olafski, Nov 3, 2011.

1. olafski

olafski New Member

Hi,

My lasers work fine with quickshow, but when i use livepro product, i can't make any green or red colours.

Only blue / white / purple are there.

Maybe there is a setting wrong but i can't find it.

Olafski

2. Aaron@Pangolin

[email protected] Staff Member

To me it sounds like a color channel set up problem as you are getting white, which uses both red and green, and magenta which uses red; this indicates you are getting signal to the red and green lasers at some point.

I'll need to get a LivePro license for the FB3 I am using to look at the color set up; if you can, try to retrain the color channels in LivePro to see if that makes a different. I'll see if I can get LivePro going here with an FB3 so I can see the different in color options compared to LivePro on a QM2000.

3. Aaron@Pangolin

I got my license file and have LivePro working on an FB3.

So I can be sure we are comparing apples to apples, can you advise what version of LivePro you are using and what firmware the FB3 is on?

4. H&S Tech

H&S Tech New Member

Having same issue

We are tearing our hair out here! Hope you can help us work out what the problem is !!!

5. Cyberb0b

Cyberb0b Well-Known Member

What kindof hardware do you use? Ld2000.net or fb3? And what kind of laser do you have? Is it ilda compliant?

6. onsatmex5

onsatmex5 New Member

No green and red colors in livepro

I also do not have green or red colors in livepro.

I use quickshow and have no issues at all... but when I use livepro it's a no go setting up the color's

I am using both on the fb3

Thanks for any help :)

Last edited: Feb 19, 2012
  7. Aaron@Pangolin

Hey Onesatmex, as you saw on Photonlexicon, there was some colour issues in one of the LivePro builds that were fixed with build 2018. Looks like from thread your issue was resovled. :cool:

8. onsatmex5

onsatmex5 New Member

Thanks

Yes I am all set thanks:) And it was the version of the software that was the issue :) I really enjoy both Livepro and Quick show! 2 Great products from A great Company!