Novice in need of help...

subnautik

So I finally purchased pangolin quickshow but unfortunately, I can't get my laser working... The system powers on but refuses to emit any lasers. I've tried tweaking the setting they offer in the quick-setup but have had no luck. I purchased the d1800 from laser verkoop and am worried it may have been damaged in transit or something. I'm not sure. Is there something I'm missing? Any ideas?

When you connect the FB3, does the light burn green?
And then when you start QuickShow, does the light change color to orange?

When I connect the FB3 the light is green and then changes to yellow when I open quickshow. It then changes to a blinking red when I click "enable laser output".

So basically the FB3 is telling you that it sends output. Which looks to me that everything is working okay. Except output.
Does your laser have a special setting to enable ilda? In the assumption that the ILDA cable is okay of course. Is the security key in place? Is there a mushroom switch that needs to be toggled? uhh, Is it possible to verify if there is power on the laser?

If there is a special setting to enable ILDA, I don't know what it would look like. The laser came without a manual but as far as I can tell there is no setting. I'm hoping it is just a faulty ILDA cable.

Back