PIN Code error

Discussion in 'Pangolin Virtual DJ Plugins and SMS' started by caldas2000, Mar 2, 2013.

1. caldas2000

caldas2000 New Member

Hi Guys, yeah, i'm new to Pangolin...I installed it and connected, but then it don't pass the PIn Code Test, I'm Using a Samsung S II, tried to find help on that and can't find anything about..Anyone can help me with this Please.

2. Bob@Pangolin

[email protected] Staff Member

Simplest way to deal with this is, put the sim-card into an phone, then remove the pin code that is used.

Next replace the card back into the sms modem.

Contact us directly if you need further help.
    http://www.pangolin.com/contact

3. Pangolin

Pangolin Staff Member

When a message comes up that says "PIN Code Error" or something similar, this could be caused by one of two things.

1) The SIM has a PIN code associated with it, and you need to enter this into IMU. This might happen if you want to protect the SIM from theft, so you give it a PIN code.

2) The SIM card is not installed into the modem correctly -- so it is not making contact correctly (or at all).

Number 2 is more likely. I have seen this a half dozen or so times myself, and have talked clients through this on several occasions.

We'd recommend you remove the SIM card and re-insert it -- being very carful that you are inserting it correctly.

Best regards,

William Benner