Preview other than zones 1-9

joapalmer

Hello. I just wonder how I could change the zones viewed in the "Show 9 zones" mode of the preview window? I like it to show no 1, 21,22,23,24,25,26,27 and 28 instead of 1-9. When programming blind (without being connected with a projector) it is terrible difficult to see what is happening when outputting to many zones at the same time as everything overlaps in the preview window. Any suggestions?

In projector settings change the order of the zones
Drag the ones that you want all the way up so they will be your first 9

Thanks but I cannot seem to be able to change the zones order neither in the list in Projector settings nor the Projection Zones window. Where do you mean, and how would I perform the change. Simple drag-and-drop doesn't work for me.

Thanks. That was bad. Now I'm programming in zones 21-28, but further I will start programming in zones 11-18. So just changing 21-28 to 2-9 wouldn't work either. I cant rent the projectors just for programming, is there really no way to preview particular zones? Do I have to buy the Beyond upgrade just for this?

click on the square at the top right of the preview window so the preview is not
split to 9 zones
go to projections zones settings and go to zone 21 and set the preview appearence the way you want it
do the same for all the other zones and you will see the the zones the you need in the main preview window

Back