Projector Output Flashing when shouldn't

Hello,

I am a novice lasershow designer, and I've having problems with my output. I'm currently using quickshow, and I've made a static test image, but when I go to view the actual output from the laser, it is flashing like crazy and is very painful on the eyes, I'm sure this is just a setting issue somewhere, but no matter which setting I try it doesn't seem to fix the problem. So if someone could point me in the right direction it would be very much appreciated.

Thanks Again.

I know it has to do with the fps but I can't quite figure out which settings will affect this in a positive way....

It sounds like you have too many points in your test frame and your projector is not able to draw it correctly due to the point count. How is your output when trying to project the frames included with QuickShow?

Can you take a video of the projector output and post it on YouTube? I'd like to see the test frame you created and one of the stock test frames incuded with QS.

I would agree, because when I play the cues already included they are fine, it's just the one I've done. Unfortunately I have no camera to post a video with... but could you give me some tips on how to reduce my point count without loosing the image itself?

Can you email me the frame? I'll need to check it out to see how complex it is. I am much more familiar with LD2000 and am working on my QuickShow skills.

sure, as in in quick show, export the cue as ld2000 frames?

just msg me your email so I can send it.

I appreciate the help.

Actually, do not export it to a .lds; right click on the cue and select "edit frame/animation", then while in the frame editor, select "File"->"Save" and save it as a QuickShow frame.

Email it to my forum "username".com... :D

Back