Purchased IMU&VMU and license file invalid

Discussion in 'Pangolin SMS and Virtual DJ Plugins' started by fitdjbond, Dec 17, 2011.

1. fitdjbond

fitdjbond New Member

Hi

Im New to IMU&VMU complete and purchased thru the plugins page

I have received my license.bmp and put it into the ../pagolinsms600 directory and started program , The license request window is still coming up . I have checked and the license.bmp file is present but still no good... Also tried to drag it into the the black area on virtual and still luck, Saying license is not valid :(

Anyone had similar problems

Scott%)

2. Pangolin

Pangolin Staff Member

We are sorry to hear about the problem you are having, and we will try to help.

Often times people will download the demo version, and then purchase. Note that when you purchase, you need to then install the retail version.

You will receive a license file that authorizes the retail version. It does not authorize the demo version, and it is not the same.

Once you receive the license file, you will receive very specific instructions, the first of which is to download the retail version and install it. The link is included in that email.

If you continue to have problems, the quickest way to get help is to either call Pangolin nearly 24 hours per day and 7 days per week, at either 1-800-PANGOLIN or 407-299-2088, or send an email to the many email addresses available throughout the software, help file, and our web site.

Best regards,

William Benner